Paddy-Whacked Radio has been broadcasting on WQFS in Greensboro NC for a few years now, with the two-hour downloads available at http://pwradio.net/fm or on iTunes. I’ve decided to carve out 45 minute to one hour segments of the shows to post here. Some, like this one, will be edited while others will be lumped in… warts and all.
This episode starts off with some high energy Irish independent music, melding into more traditional sounds. At the end I have left in the new music segment of this show.
Please leave your comments! We’d love to know what you’re thinking.
Below is the play list for this podcast. The full show is available here.
Track Dogs – Lough Auna Horse Eels
The Vals – Look to the One
Albannach – Auld Nick’s A Piper
U2 – Bullet the Blue Sky
The Walls – The Bright and Shining Sun
The Riptide Movement – Keep Keeping On
Bill Coleman – False North
Keith Mullans – Three Steps
Tiger Cooke – Andrea’s Fault
Ashley MacIssac – Hills of Glenorchy
Kila – Baroki
Flogging Molly – Queen Ann’s Revenge
Sir Reg – Straight of Magellan
Henrietta Game – Sleep Then
Latest posts by Shawn Fitzmaurice (see all)
- Episode 110 - May 5, 2013
- 109 – New music from Kiernan McMullan, Villagers, Anthony Mulcahy, dREA, Rathkeltair, and Frankenstein Bolts - April 14, 2013
- “Come Light Your Bonfires” by Mike Bartlett - March 18, 2013
- 108. 2013 St. Paddy’s Day Special! - March 17, 2013
- PWRadio Soundtracks for St. Patricks Day! - March 15, 2013
Subscribe to the Paddy-Whacked Radio mailing list so you don't miss anything.