Tonight was the 100th broadcast of Paddy-Whacked Radio on WQFS in Greensboro! Now, I had planned to do something special and reach back in the archive to play some favorites, but… well… it didn’t work out that way. I DID do the following:
- New music from Paddy Saul
- Attempted new music (and most of the song) from Blackeyed Dempseys
- A set of FairPlay Collective artists
- A dedication for those who were in the path of Hurricane Sandy, including those Friends of Paddy-Whacked Radio (Listeners, musicians, promoters) who live in the effected areas.
And finally, I want to apologize to the good folks in the Blackeyed Dempseys for the equipment glitch during their PWRadio debut. Hope you liked what you heard!
PLEASE, comments are welcome. You can find a comment section at the end of this page. If you’re not on the main page, click here to access it.
Heres the play list.
The Frames – In The Deep Shade
Albannach – Hail to the heros
Guggenheim Grotto – Wonderful Wizard
The Walls – To the Bright and Shining Sun
Whipping Boy – Twinkle
Gaelic Storm – The Samuri Set
The Mary Janes – Cut Me Loose
U2 – The Electric Co.
Two Door Cinema Club – Next Year
Kila – The Four Ages of Man
Master and Dog – The Way that you Stand
Duke Special – Condition
Eileen Ivers – Bunch of Keys
Mark Geary – Ginger Man
Niall Connolly – Jesus is coming and I can’t Pay the Rent
Michael Brunnock – Man Overboard
Mark Dignam – Pinwheel
Brendan O’Shea – Still
Jenna Nicholls – Hallelujah
Paddy Saul – The Blood (NEW)
Track Dogs – Blind Spot
Bell X1 – Bad Skin Day
Bill Coleman – Church of Second Chances
Blackeyed Dempseys – Sail Away (NEW)
Mic Christopher – That’s what Good Friends Do
Latest posts by Shawn Fitzmaurice (see all)
- Episode 110 - May 5, 2013
- 109 – New music from Kiernan McMullan, Villagers, Anthony Mulcahy, dREA, Rathkeltair, and Frankenstein Bolts - April 14, 2013
- “Come Light Your Bonfires” by Mike Bartlett - March 18, 2013
- 108. 2013 St. Paddy’s Day Special! - March 17, 2013
- PWRadio Soundtracks for St. Patricks Day! - March 15, 2013
Subscribe to the Paddy-Whacked Radio mailing list so you don't miss anything.