I use to play this song when I worked in a cafe on St. Marks place on New York.
– the meloncoly of the vocals. And yet the pride of local history.
I would get a lump in my throat.
” take my hand.
Forget your fears babe,
Take my hand dry your tears babe.”
Breaks me everytime
Latest posts by Mark Geary (see all)
- “Apple of my Eye” by Damien Dempsey – Contributed by Mark Geary - March 6, 2013
- “Troy” by Sinéad O’Connor – Contributed by Mark Geary - February 26, 2013
- “The Broad Majestic Shannon” by The Pogues – Contributed by Mark Geary - February 12, 2013
- “Dogwood Blossom” by Fionn Regan – Contributed by Mark Geary - February 5, 2013
- “Falling Slowly” by The Swell Season (Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova) – Contributed by Mark Geary - January 29, 2013